Morocco Culture Travel and tours offer authentic camels trekking in the heart of the majestic Sahara. No matter which part of Morocco has trigged your curiosity, Morocco Culture travel considered each delightful detail.
Unforgettable journeys & vacations : Prepare yourself to live a beautiful experience in the wide Sahara Desert with its stunning sand dunes, rock chains and nomadic life.
Camel-Trekking in Merzouga:
Imagine yourself on a top camel, trekking through the Sahara Desert. There is nothing around you and all you can hear is the footsteps of the camel on the soft sand. The sky is wide and clear during the day and filled with millions of bright stars at night… very peaceful experience worthy to live.
Enjoying scenery Kasbahs and golden sand dunes, lush fertile oases, and serrated mountain summits views.
Spend night under nomadic tents and feel the mysterious power of Sahara.
The dunes of Erg Chebbi near Merzouga is 30 miles (50km) south east of Erfoud and has the highest and most spectacular sand dunes in Morocco. These golden dunes are 50 meters high from the desert floor.
This ocean of pure Saharan sand provides the back drop to an authentic Arabian adventure which involves a camel trek across the dunes to a secluded oasis, where an authentic spicy Berber Tagine is being prepared over an open fire by Bedouin tents.
You will have the chance to explore a magnificent desert landscape – if you’re feeling energetic you can climb the dunes for sunrise or sunset to watch the light and color of the sands change.
– A warm-welcoming by our multilingual guide and our professional driver
– Transfer from the point of the trip-departure (bus station / hotel etc) to Sahara by a deluxe 4*4
– Tasting Berber- tea made by hot and healthy local spices
– Camel trekking from the Kasbah to the golden dunes and enjoying sunset
– Dinner, listening to Berber music and overnight under your private tents in the heart of Sahara
– Camel trekking in the early morning from the Bivouac to the Kasbah
– Taking shower to energize yourself, and after breakfast we will accompany you to your point of destination (bus station, hotel etc)